!NEW IMPROVED DESIGN!
Looking for the ultimate bondage restraint for tickle play? Then this Toe tie Tickle Stocks is the one for you! Lock your subjects ankles and tie their toes and feet securely in place. Then strap the stocks solidly to any surface and tickle you helpless sub until they beg for mercy (or more ;-).
This stocks is fully height adjustable. For the regular version, please look here.
This toe tie tickle play stocks come with these features:
- The toe bar is fully height adjustable. Choose your avarage foot height. The bar can then be raised or lowered 25mm (1″) in both directions. This will make sure these stocks fit everybody.
- Ultimate toe ties. Wrap the ropes around the toes, tighten and fix, making sure those feet stay into place!
- Firmly padded cuffs for comfort and a nice snug fit
- Two key lockable latches for extra security and easy locking
- Four mounts on the side of the base , so you can strap or tie these stocks to any surface
- Strong mount on the top for attaching wrist cuffs or other bondage.
- Fully detachable for compact storage and transport
- Water and stain resistant high quality skai leather
- Black high quality straps, to strap the base to any surface. See the picture below on how to use these extra long straps.
- Additional padding: Order you stocks in the biggest ankle size needed, and then apply this separate extra padding for smaller ankles. Ensuring a snug fit. Ideal for using your stocks with differently sized ticklees.
- Black hardware instead of chrome: black latches, eyes and mounts.
All our BDSM and fetish furniture is handmade in high quality and with eye for detail. We listen to your wishes. All our items are fully customisable and made to measure. Pick your colours, select you measurements and we will get right on it! Please feel free to contact us for any customisation questions.
The images below show how to take the needed measurements and how to best strap these stocks to any surface.
Curious on how we build our BDSM and fetish furniture? Check out this great “How it’s made” movie.